Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

As I start a new chapter in my life........

Hi Everyone,

I hope this finds you all very well. I'm excited to be telling you all of my news as I begin the next chapter in my career.

I have decided, after a lot of thought to leave the amazing Laura Mercier Cosmetics in order to return to freelancing. For those of you that know me, will appreciate how hard this has been to finally leave but it is the right decision for now. The travelling has kept me away from my family for 5 years and I feel it's time to reduce the amount of miles between me and my future husband.

Over the last 5 years I have been given so many opportunities by Laura and I have been sent to some fabulous places which have created memories I will cherish forever. Working for Laura has also enabled me to learn from the very best in the business, work with some extremely talented artists and use some of the worlds most effective products.......wow, why am I leaving????

The cities I have visited over the 5 years , such as Miami, New York, Paris, Bern, Zurich, Geneva, Houston and closer to home like Nottingham, Dublin, Glasgow, Manchester, Cardiff have given me challenges and experiences that I would never have had if I had worked for anyone but Laura and I thank the company for that.

Since handing in my notice, I have shed one or two tears and I'm sure this week, which will be my final event, will bring more emotion but I hope I will always have a relationship of some sort with Laura Mercier Cosmetics. ( and of course, I will continue their fab products on my clients)

So, I say thank you for my time and I hope to visit all the talented artists in store to but in a purchasing manner.

Next time I speak to you, I'll be a free agent and be begging you all for work! I also may be dying to have some time away! Hahaha!

Have a fun week.
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment